The registration is closed because we have reached the maximum number of participants
On December 1, the PPPLab is organising a practical day of exchange, application and design for those working in public-private partnerships. Topics covered are to help you discover tools and insights to make your partnership more effective, whatever your role is.
The “Making PPPs work” day will strengthen your partnership process and sharpen your ideas for the new calls as well as for other funding purposes and opportunities. The day will consist of sessions covering themes like PPP-specific financing strategies, smart scaling, making your partnering more effective and understanding how to work with in-country public sectors.
A range of tools, feedback opportunities and planning concepts will directly be applied to your individual PPP, by offering 1:1 speed dates, small working group sessions and direct free feedback from experts and practitioners.
The day presents:
- Opening session with DGIS & private sector on their drivers for investing in PPPs
- Two rounds of three parallel workshops with a mix of themes and practical knowledge application to your PPP (idea)
- Q&A with RVO on the latest news on Call 3 FDW and FDOV
- Speed dating: quick feedback on your PPP process or design
- PPPs of the future: where will innovations in partnering lead to in the future
- Networking lunch & drink
View the full program here
Free of charge