Africa’s longest running PPP event, this year taking place in London
The Africa Public Private Partnership (APPP) conference and showcase event is a three day, Pan-African, (infrastructure) partnership meeting, focused on promoting (infrastructure) development and stronger PPP practices and partnerships in Africa.
This meeting will provide a matchmaking platform for both project sponsors and financiers to collaboratively address the challenges and discuss opportunities in preparing, and implementing bankable and sustainable PPP projects in Africa.
- Hear about new policies and the future prospects for PPPs in Africa
- Learn how national governments are promoting PPPs and establishing enabling environments for projects to flourish
- Gain insights on pipeline projects and access to tenders from Africa’s leading and emerging PPP units
- Listen to case-studies and global success stories within the region and internationally
- Share experiences and global best practices to identify and address the challenges to implementing projects in Africa
- Understand how developing regional and country specific projects compare
- Discover innovative infrastructure funds and available financing instruments that are shaping infrastructure investment in Africa
- Meet new and credible project partners and reinforce existing business relationships